Tuesday, July 08, 2008

My tuesday...

my tuesday...supposed to woke up few hours before i need to go college...as usual...slept til 12pm and got up and got ready then off to college...attended student recital and practised with me CME partner...then practised my scales and pieces..then went to library to study...2mr having Psychology Midterm...aih...but i've managed to finished up everything that i planned to do for today..thats why ur seeing me here...blogging..hahaha

oh yea...just wanna share my happiness with my fellow readers...its been awhile i got my vocal results but i kept forgetting bout it..lolz..i've got DISTINCTION..95/100...so happy...=)..it proves that what i'm doing is rite..and it keeps me from giving up on my passion and interest for singing..



just some random pics of myself...



in library studying...




outfit for da day...checkered top with vest,jeans shorts and sneakers...



loving more and more...=)...




TAGGED..

Instructions



People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.As stated above, the person who tagged me is LALA





Quiz:



-If your lover betrayed you, what would your reactions be ?
hmm...most probably will just keep all the grudges to myself..of coz will let my buddies knows..and blog bout what he has done to me in my blog to warn all the girls around...i'll hate him terribly.jinx him to the max..curse him like hell...but i guess after some time my wound would heal and i would decide to forgive and forget...but it also depends on what he has done to me...



-If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
...well the best answer is to have all my dreams come true!!!





-Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?
well..if i'd say that i'm trully satisfied..it means i hav no goals and aims in my life...but til this extent i would say that i'm rather satisfied...well...maybe i could have more money(as in my family is richer), have more time to spend doing the things i like..unlike the hectic schedules that fill up all my schooling days..aih...





-Are you confused of what lies ahead of you?
hmmm...dont see a point here....







-What's your ideal lover like?
my BABY lo...who is PATRICK ONG HSIEN MING!!!!lolz...

well he's a mixture got good things and not so good things...no one is perfect..anyhow..he brings lots of fun and interestin stuff to my life..love him lots...=)







-People always say, Being loved is happier than giving love.So, my ideal lover shall be someone who will...
~love me no matter who am i
~protects me at all times
~constantly thinking bout me..=P
everything that sums up to=PATRICK ONG...







-Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
both...coz love is a 2-way thingy...







-What is the one thing that pisses you off about the opposite sex?
hmmm...that would be insensitive and ignorant...







-How far will you go for the one you love the most?
as far as i can reach to him







-One word to describe yourself"
SPECIAL...coz i belief that i'm special









-What is the most important moral value you learnt from your previous lover?
never treat the one u love for granted..and love him with all ur heart...if not...might as well just dont get into a relationship....







-8 person that i'm tagging....
~SARA
~ERIC
~DANIEL
~JESLIN
~RAIN
~CHINNLYNN
~SOOFUN
~CYEU

No comments: