Sunday, July 20, 2008

I dont live my life base on anyone's preferences...and i definately dont need u to!!

friday..i was enjoying my own time in the condo being alone..it was a rare occasion..but i'm happy about it..coz i like to be alone...except for bi's and some of my trustworthy fren's company...so i actually survived thru my classes with only ONE hour of sleep...how great is that..lolz..although i was really tired during the 1st class..but after that..it was a blast...i attended masterclass too..this time round it was violin masterclass by one violinist from MPO...a great and skillful violinist..though not everyone appreciated his skills and talent...i love the 1st 2 performance arranged by the contemp students..it was a blast..seriously!!!i enjoyed so much..next time i would actually go to a gig with my frens..u know..just hang out and enjoy good music...i so happened to came thru my college's alumni's blog..he was the one that intro me to my current violin instructor..and he was also my bro's classmate..am happy for him that he's doing a really job in spreading and sharing good music with the others outside...he's doing really great...has been performing all over, for private functions and so on, he's got his own company too!!!good for him...now i wonder how will my future be??hmm...

last nite went out to taman megah MIng Tien for dinner..on my way to the car, on motorbike came so near to me..but they didnt snatch my bag..i was really glad that nothing happened..i'm very sure that if i was walking alone or something...something bad will happened...so girls...pls beware and be alert to ur surroundings alrite...after came home, my uncle left us a bag of durian....

my dad opening the durian..


see the yellowish meat..yummy!!!..


its been so long since i've eaten it...








DO NOT POINT FINGERS AT OTHERS FOR ITS UR OWN MISTAKES...




FALL GRACEFULLY...its YOU who's Trippin URSELF...

THE DEVIL'S SMILLING............

No comments: