Sunday, July 13, 2008

Take Time to Realize...

this is gonna be a proper post of mine..just my 2 cent...i actually took so long in my life to realize something...what u see is not what u get..lately i've been thru so much..and i suddenly feel the urge to spill out some of it to stop myself from going nuts...no its bout my relationship problems...
see..the thing is i dun even know how to start this post..lets just say...what i'm bout to say below in this post is not subjective to anyone or any matter.i'm not trying to pointing any fingers to anyone here..so please dont keep it in ur heart as i got no means to hurt anyone's feeling..so..here goes...
one thing i realize lately..even the one that looks extremely harmless to u can cause u the biggest harm...yes..oh i should put it that way that...DO NOT JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER..AS THE BOOK NOW NOT ONLY HAS TWO FACES..BUT EVEN MORE THAN THAT!!!!yes u've heard me rite..this is the reality people..nobody is kind...seriously..think bout it..you might think that u've got lots of amazing frens as u get older and the circle of frens u know is getting bigger and bigger...u might think that they are really nice people....WRONG!!!!...the nicest people might just turn the way round and hurt u really bad...u'll 'die' without u even knowing why...seriously...
shyt happens all the time..yes they do..and i just realize that after so many thing that happened...i'm not the only one that wanted to shift out if things just dont turn out rite..well thats the way we agree that it'll do the best for all of us...people is fake ok...the only people u can trust are those that tell u the TRUTH...not BEAUTIFUL WORDS AND SENTENCES...yes truth can be EXTREMELY UGLY...but at least by doing that u know that what kinds of frens u can trust and keep..what kinda frens u cant...sad to say that..lately i've given up...seriously sick of it and i was so disappointed...anyone of us always has a choice of how we choose to live our life...i finally saw the TRUE COLOURS...from now on..i wont say a single thing anymore...anyways its non of my business...how fake and such a s*** that person is....
i've given up...from now on..i'll just zipped up my mouth..and THATS IT..
i also realize that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE anymore..seriously..the wildest things u can ever hear and know...u seriously wont have any idea on whats bout to happen...life is so UNPREDICTABLE...

since few weeks back..i've learnt the knowlegde of LIVING MY OWN LIFE...seriously..thanx to a person for waking it me from all the lies that lied before me...i was really greatful that i managed to wake up from all the lies..u also thought me that i need to live my life my own way..and not to care what other people will think or say as long as i enjoy every second of the way i choose to live it...i was darn darn greatful..what u said was so rite..i was so stupid...well its just the fact that i choosed to look at everyone's good side...i was naive enough to do that..but u've been looking my back well...not to let anyone to hurt me from the back, or teach me things that will turn me into someone horrible...i'm greatful i didnt turn into that...now i've learn to reserve my point of view on someone and something....u taught me well..i owed u so much...


next thing..i hope that our world's economy will turn better..seriously the next economy downfall which expected to happen like in a year's time..i dunno how many people will be able to ride thru this disaster and land safely...its scary to even think of it...yes many people will think that.."what la this 20 year old knows bout the economy and the society"..well i can tell u know i might not know much..but at least i know what's happening to us..coz i'm not from a good and rich family...i can tell u that..my family is not doing too well after the increament of petrol and all the stuff..and i've actually spending like its non of business..well its not that i want to be that way..i know its hard to earn a penny...and i just cant stopped myself from spending..well i only can say that i've managed to spend lesser and lesser by each month since april...seriously i'm turning nuts...maybe shopping is my only way out from stress...but i'll cut slack..i promised and i know it in my mind and my heart...sorry for being such a useless person that keep spending my parents money...


living is so stressful...study stress, economy stress, other stresses..i'm going nutss!!!!!

No comments: