Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Updates updates!!!!

last sunday before coming back to cheras, my mom baked cake for me to bring back with me so i get to eat and dun need to skip my breakfast..so the nite before we had durians..so we left so over to make durian cake...

durian


low fat milk

butter

brown sugar

mix the butter and the brown sugar together with the mixer..

mixing..


add in durian...
my mom's traditional way of beating the egg white..

after mixing everything together..spread it in a container..

ready to be bake.

ta da!!!..i can assure u that the result was fantastic...my whole house filled with the aroma of the freshly baked butter durian cake...yummy!!!

ET...


fatty cat of my house...

back in cheras...lala came back on monday..then at nite we got nothing to do after dinner..so she asked me to try on her new clothes and to see how i would look like in them...
balloon top...

ok i look ridiculus here..

forced to take pic..

blur blur..


pose reluctantly..lolz...

M&Ms..my fav...and its super chio..all the way from hk...super mini M&Ms..
tuesday...was a double date day...bi came to find me...(u promised to bring me to eat sushi de lo...we still didnt get to eat yet ler...)watched The Dark Knight...i was supposed to give him a wake up call around 11am that morning..suddenly around 7 something my hp rang..and i picked it up..he asking me to open the door for him..suddenly he showed up at my house..lolz..he told me that he havent been sleeping the whole nite coz was rushing his final work...so after passing up his work to his lecturer's hse at 5 something in the morning, he headed to my place to spend the whole day with me...as usual la..came here poh pet poh pet for sometime until i make him sleep..coz i needed to sleep too..lolz..woke up around 12 something by bi's hp...
bi's car modification for Project xeven...still in progress..

lunch we had the famous pan mee in cheras...bi's crab..made from tooth pick..
after lunch, we headed back to condo...at 1st the plan was that lala would follow us to midvalley and later join in by victor coz his class only ends at 6pm..but while waiting in bi's car when the two guys went up to the house to feed Angel and take things, lala suddenly decided to stay back and wait for victor...
while waiting in bi's car..too sien...hi tinted his car windows..now so dark..no nice to take pic ad coz this is the result...face too bright...


lala simply throw rubbish...tsk tsk tsk...


ss-ing...



my arm actually look aneroxic...no wonder my mom keep nagging me asking me to eat more..lolz..

think i'm sleepin??no...

what>??!!!..give u my du lan face.lolz..

continue sms-ing..


acting that i'm driving to nowhere..lolz




yup just some random post...nothing much to say now...chiaoz..

No comments: