Sunday, February 22, 2009

Homey

i'm such a homey person...always at home...bumming around..if i'm not doing hsechores i'll be sitting rite infront of my lappy surfing the net or watching series...if not i'll just be at my piano practising..just dun wanna go out i guess...whats there to do?malls??its not like i've got things to shop for...plus i keep seeing the same clothes, same shoes everywhere..so why bother going out shopping??unless i really have nothing better to do...

i've been starving since i woke up like 2 and a half hours ago..dun wanna eat..coz i dun wanna eat much??what kinda diet i have...sigh..but i've managed to put on some weight la..no more 45-46kg anymore...47kg..at least better than nothing rite??plus i've managed to sing better and have better support lately...so yea...this is my ideal weight..haha..i've been lucky to be able to wake up late without the naggings...but shyt still happens...parents...sigh...no matter what you do..u'll still get naggings...be it right or wrong...as a joke or when ur talking serious shyts...thats what parents are...most of the time they never fail to get on my nerves...but then...forget bout it la...thats life...

see i'm bumming in the house again..actually there are things to be done..like cleaning the toilet and practise my piano..guess i'm too lazy...weekends are meant for me to get some rest...relax myself from the busy schedules and classes during my weekdays...but then...didnt had a good sleep last nite...woke up with a terible backache...i'm old.....lol..is it me who's didnt take good care of myself or what??coz my body condition is far worse from my parents and for a person my age...body aching every now and then...painful joints at cold places or during rainy days...gosh i sound like a granny...lol

enough of crapping for now..gotta go clean the toilet...
ciaoz..

No comments: