Saturday, February 21, 2009

Whats left to be feel??to be seen??

everytime i stumbled upon some blog on the internet...i'll feel very inspirational and i actually wanna blog bout my thoughts...somehow there's so many things that i would like to pen it down rite here...but i'm lost in words...so i guess i'll just talk nonsense here..

imma going down melacca in an hours time...to visit my grandma and more yummy melacca food...i miss my cendol...

sometimes i think i'm always living in denial...refuse to think bout things that will upset me...i remembered telling my fren...dont worry so much...things will happen no matter what...so dun think bout them when they're still not a problem yet..only think bout what matters now...solve things one at a time...things will be better that way..

closed my mind to stop myself from thinking irrelevant stuff...and i'm happier...it take lots of determination and energy to focus and close ur mind...its not easy.but its something i gotta do for myself..coz i believe its for the best of all worlds..one day i'm sure that i'll thank myself for it...

how i treat my blog??what my blog is to me??i guess they're a big part of me...when i'm bored i'll just bummed around in my blog...when i've got something to say..i'll pen it rite down here...its kinda public..to share some thoughts and feelings here...maybe a big part of my life too...but in the long run..my blogs are usefull in a way...when 10 years down the road..if blogspot still here..i'll be able to turn back and take a look of my past...its nostalgic...remind me what are the shyts and what are the good old sweet memories of mine...and to see..what i've become in future..how much i've changed....thats why i take the effort to blog even when i'm really tired some days...

one thing's for sure..i'm still the clumsy and reckless me that i used to be...the other day i was so tired...i slept thru the entire student recital...when it was over..woke up, stood up to take my books below the seat..bend down and i hit my head on the foldable table...it hurts like shyt i tell you...and it still do..just not as bad as few days back...and now which reminds me that i almost got into accident a few times...practise makes perfect i guess..so i gotta drive more...daddy...CAR PLEASE!!!! lol...
i can even get lost in shopping malls..how great is that??? i guess i'm not that independant after all...lol..but gotta get used to it..haha..there are things that i wish i could do...sit alone at starbucks, with my lappy, or a book and my favourite ice-blended caramel...or to travel alone...just go wherever i want...no limits...no bounderies...learn to observe people around you..sometimes it can be rather rewarding...may it be a good laugh or as a lesson...


there's this phrase that i really like...

REASONS come before FEELINGS...


it shows how life can be so 无奈
happy endings??nah....
you can say that i'm a very negetive person..maybe i am...but people changed when they hit rock bottom...no more naive hueyhsiang...

bla bla bla...there goes me crapping bout nonsense rite from the start...

No comments: