Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nostalgia

Nostalgia...best describe how i'm feeling rite now...well these few days...okay fine....lately...the other day me and my frens went out for some annual dinner.but b4 that..i was at Midvalley for movies with a fren..managed to got back to cheras for a change of clothes and some freshen up...put on this particular top...brings me back to the day when we met...and i came across twice...the perfume smell of yours...reminds me of you again...lolz..god this is pathetic...
good times..good memories...but i guess there's where it'll stop??
i always think that when i want something...if i'll say a word more bout it..somehow it'll jinx it from happening...lol...so i guess i've been talking alot bout you...hahaha...


so back to my post...gonna post about last sunday's outting with Dithyrambic Singers to Tenji @ Mont Kiara Solaris...

went back to condo to freshen up and for a change of clothes...with ling...


still adapting to my new hair...haha




eddy picked us up...and off we go!!!...clar, ling and laiyee


was too busy eatting..so not many pics on food..haha



it was dessert time!!!



the amount of desserts we took..and shared out among ourselves..too full to have everything by one of us..and mind you..this is only less than half of the amount of different varieties of desserts there...okay this sentense sounds abit weird...correct me if u need to..lol coz i'm too lazy to think rite now




with eddy...trying to act cute..but looking abit loser here..haha..so i guess kawaii is never my thing..haha



with Simli..congrats babe for getting into Dithyrambic..have another good fren there..=)




Oskar trying to learn any gal's skill in camwhoring...1st try...




2nd try...the angle is much better this time...haha




eddy..and my almost fading peace sign..lol




laiyee and oskar




Simli, Clar, and eddy








ling, Simli, mel, clar and laiyee



ling, eddy, clar and oskar



wuji, oskar, johan and eddy..oh what a coincidence...i just happened to realise that all 4 of them are tenors...hahaha




wuji, oskar, simli, clar, johan and eddy... gosh i looked like i'm pregnant..lol...



who says guys dont camwho??they do...and proven...haha



silly faces..haha



silly johan



clar with super straight hair..hahaha


i guess you all ad know them by know..lazy to type the names d...simply refer to the above pics if u wanna know..=p




choc fondue...
















hahhaah!!! this!!!! ME LIKEY!!!!



?????a pregnant guy???



last pic...all fellow UCSI-ians and our "Lau She"





it suddenly occur to me that..why am i such a complain freak??all i do is complain bout everything every single day...and i got a feeling that people around me is starting to get sick of my stupid attitude..lol...well this proves well that i'm my mom's daughter..hahaha..kays..from now on..gonna change this bad habit of mine..shall complain less unless i really need to..not just some petty issues...but then..i complain all the time doesnt mean that i'm very unhappy with everything that happened..haha..well i guess complaining is another way of expressing and sharing my life with others?? but in a real, bad way of communication...
so...less complainings and rantings...more happy stuff...actually there's ups and downs every single day in my life..sometimes i tend to forget bout the small lil things that happened that made me happy for the day...anyhow...i've never been happier in my life rite now at this moment...just so you know..i'm genuinnely happy for myself..not for the sake of showing people...
my fren was just telling me..sometimes missing someone could be rather tiring..its like when u wake up in the morning..you would think of the person...its kinda tiring.my fren said it in a cute way...and i kinda find it funny at that moment...although it can be tiring..thinking and missing someone..but its a blessing for having someone to think about and miss about...rite??
tell me what do you think..=)
good day ppl...its gonna be a busy day for me...
til then...
muahzmuahz...=)

No comments: