Sunday, February 08, 2009

Shoe Fetish

whole week had been kinda busy...but being busy is good...it helps to keep me from thinking things that i shouldnt be thinking about...whats the point of keep thinking bout it??no matter how hard you want..how hard you hope for it..when its not happening..its not...somehow you'll know when its not happening at all...when the moment comes around.

went MOS (AGAIN!!!)...it gets suckier and suckier each time round...its boring already...lol..so imma cut down my clubbing sessions..gonna stay home and be a good gal..hahaha

today basically just rot at home..doing hsechores as usual..and i came across this blogshops that do preorder shoes from the US... pics credited to GoJane and a local blogshop Mezzanine..=)

here are some that i kinda like...enjoy...=)

FLATS

this is so cute..hahah..


checkered designs...i wonder when will it go out-of-date??



loafers coming ahead...this is so cute!!!in pink..haha


but i some how think that red is easier to match with any outfit...if imma get one pair..definately this red number..



i like this too!!!!not too girlish.but decent enough..and most important of all..its flats..any gals should have at least a pair of flats...good to go shopping with...


HEELS

i came acrossed this pair in one of the boutiques near my uni...but they only have it in reddish brown...if they have black..i would have own one myself by now..haha






this is hawt..ahhaa..dunno what got into me lately..i like gladiator heels, strappy ones..ahaha






zip straps..so cool...







this is one of my fav among all...already dream of owning one..but then..clar is to save money and not spend on unnecessary stuff..=(




this is my fav!!!!love this sooooooooooo much can!!!!






the same pair but in black..which one's nicer??i think the white one lor...haha





love the big buckle at the ankle...


this is sexay..hahaha







i like this alot too!!!!but the raised platform at the front part kinda spoilt it...sigh





gladiator style...haha.again..the platform infront...sigh...why am i so picky and fussy...i find it hard for me to get a pair for myself everytime i go shopping..coz i dont like those with too high glad heels til they wraps around above ur ankle...coz it will make my legs look chunky and fat...2ndly...all those that i saw...at leas 3.5 to 4 inches high...how u want me to walk in them??if its still 3.5inches i still able to accept them..but those nice ones comes in at least 4 inches high..you want to see me trippin down while walking??hahaha





this is hot...like it alot...lately i'm into shoes than clothes..maybe coz i cant find any clothes to my own liking anymore..so switch area..hahah





some said that purple is the new black in town rite now..is that true??




i guess this is just another normal looking one..ahah




awww...love this baby...kinda fitted my criteria of my dream glad heel...hahaha




WEDGES

this is good..coz its not too high..and the color is kinda funky...i like..aaha..something different for awhile...



i guess i'm falling in love with WHITE again..ahaha..





the exact same pair.but in black..still white is the better one rite??hahaha




the best part bout wedges is that while having the height...you wont need to compromise on comfort and balance..how good is that??hahaha




brown glad are nice actually..ahahha




i've always fond of peep toes heels...i think they're sexy..ahah..and comfy..coz sometimes having too many strings and straps will hurt ur feet real badly..ahaha




this is like the fav pair of wedges that i'm lisiting down...haha...somehow i have a thing for buckle details too..ahahah




pink is nicer...or the yellow one???i think the yellow one..what do u think??tell me bout it..=)



another thing....
gonna show you guys my new image...its ugly..i dislike it...but no choice..gotta bear with it til its long enough to cut it short or perm it again...

miss my hair....=(



with bangs...i think i look younger and cuter...trying to act cute..its hard...lol...
but wait..this is not the worse yet..
hold your breathe ppl..or just close this page rite now!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

uber straight hair...and uber lil hair left...this is damn depressing....
after i got my free hair cut...it all still okay...the next day..it was still okay...
but friday..woke up in horror..my hair was "flying" in all directions...its really bad that i gotta tie my hair up...
after my class..went to the salon to seek help...wanted to cut it short..but the stylists said the short part is too short for the hairstyle..so its either i straighten it or perm it..but if perm it..i'll look like some funky rockster...so i went for straight...


when my mom saw me...she was too shocked til she kept scolding me...shouted at me...it took her awhile to get used to it..and now..everytime she sees me..she will laugh at my foolishness...
so are the stylists...
have anything to say??simply post a comment yea...

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
逋。梦 said...

erm...
not bad, look like secondary girl~

Jialin said...

Whoa! You looked much more younger with the new hair style!