Sunday, February 22, 2009

A House Thats Not Home

i'm not gonna come home for some time...few weeks??one month??few months??or maybe til i grad...

this is not my home..but a place where i'm tortured mentally...

some times when explanations and questions doesnt do any justice and its just dont matter anymore..all you gotta do is just to remain ur silence..calm urself down and to walk off without even looking back..yes the time has come where its time i gotta put an end to all these nonsence..enough is enough...

feeling a sense of relieve knowing that i'm in full control of my life since the moment i got shot dead without even knowing why...so please..do everyone a favour...stop bother asking or knowing or even care of what imma do with my life and my future...its my life, not urs..so stop condemning me and dominating my life like its urs..its not..so its time to be selfish...

a place called house, but its never really a home to me...most that i got from this house has nothing but fights and quarells since many years ago.

and i'm really sick sick sick of all these...so now i'm doing myself and you a favour..i'll disappear from this place...

til then...

Good Bye.

No comments: