Wednesday, April 15, 2009

24

in around 24 hours later...i'll be enjoying my sem break like its none of anyone's business..wahaha...the thoughts of me having fun....hahaha...totally cant wait lo...and imma party like mad 2mr night....sweet...=D

slept at 6am this morning..and i didnt went for class..woke up around 11 something...coz all i could think of was my AMus paper...so decided to get up and continue writing...went out for lunch then went for choir practise....so damn tired lo..cant sing..no support...sigh...came home after that like a walking corpse...couldnt sleep either....at last decided to take a short nap...but booohooo!!!! couldnt sleep....dunno when am i gonna be back to normal lifestyle again...sigh...

just thinking bout the plans after 2mr...damn happy already can..make me damn hyper and keep fighting to finish up my paper so i dun need to worry bout it anymore...hahaha....


kayz...gotta go continue with my AMus...party...wait for me..i'll see you soon!!!!!

No comments: