Saturday, April 25, 2009

U Got Me Thinking...

just got back from fren's birthday party...after cleaning up and washing up the wet clothes..haha..just in case ur wondering why the wet clothes...coz it was a poolside party...and the unavoidable-being throw-into-the-pool- scenes...thats why its a poolside party...=)


wanna wish u..ERIC TEH....


HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY....although my wishes came late..but still better than never right...=D hahaha...hope u'll have a great year ahead..





the weather lately have been nothing but crazy...uber hot today...and the raining on the next....totally unpredictable..just like PMS..lol..what a way of describing it...guess its a warning sigh of global warming??end of the world??? sigh...




after my tempura bento set in genting..have a few blisters and ulcers in my mouth...and no matter what i eat it just hurts like shyt every single time...even when i'm not eatting too...sore throat coming soon too..coz i can feel uncomfortable throat d...sigh...hate to be sick...especially headaches,stomachaches, and sore throat...T__________T



i just dunno what is so wrong with me...am i born with a nerve lesser than other ordinary human being..coz i'm just so clumsy and accident-prone...every few days i'll just hurt myself...no exceptions...and just now after being "threw" into the pool..i walked back to my seat...i WALKED...and i just slipped and fell while walking on a flat ground....=_____=" didnt know how i fell..but now there's a huge blueblack bruise on my thigh...hahaha....really got myself speechless..hahaha...




anyways...while i was sitting there earlier on...kinda thinking bout my plans for my 21st birthday...my very 1st time wanna have a celebration...but i dunno what kinda celebration i want...still thinking...sigh...anyone with any suggestions or thoughts...just drop me a comment yea...=)






kayz gotta go spend time with my darling series...hahaha...

til then...toodles...

muahzmuahz...=)

No comments: