Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Shall Not Bother At All...

good morning to all fellow humans..its 5.07am right now...and i'm here to blog..my very first time bloggin at such an early hour of a day...

exam week...jury on monday...kinda screwed up my Mozart Sonata...but surprisingly my Fantasie Impromtu was alrite on the Boston...ahahha...imma just cross my fingers tightly and hope for the best on the result.

after Dithyrambic practise...well was for there for like half an hour only coz we attended fren's Grad Recital...so got home...chat abit..surfed the net abit...played around abit...went out yamcha...hang out with frens...life's good...=D came home around 3am...and decided that i should start writtin my AMus final paper..since all the people in my house are wide awake...even LINGLING....when i was walking to my door, i saw her room well lit...lights still on...was surprised that she's still awake at this hour...so now everyone is busy doing their own thing....some studying for 2mr's history paper...some busy doing AMus paper...some in the room dunno doing what..lolz...

feeling quite sleepy right now actually.and outside is raining heavily..super nice to sleep lo...but then i'm having a good mood in writing paper...so still deciding whether should i sleep or not...lol


got class at 9am...sigh...might not be going actually..see how la...lol...

kayz...gonna go continue with my paper...if not i shall sleep...=)

good nite and good morning..=)

p.s.: loves to all the people i care...you know who u are..=)

muahzmuahz..

No comments: