Tuesday, April 07, 2009

New Header!!!again...

good morning people!!!

couldnt sleep as once again my sleeping time gone crazy coz last nite (or early this morning) i was having series marathon...watched ANTM cycle 12 and 3 episodes of Gossip Girl..only went to bed at 5.30am...and i skipped this morning's class...how genius...woke up at 1 something in the afternoon.bummed around the house..and asked vic to teman me out for lunch as i was starving..after that send ling to uni and i dropped by at uni to check out my exam timetable for 2mr...then came back home and bummed around more and practise piano...went out for dinner...after dinner asked vic to teman me go back uni to practise in recital hall as i'm having jury next monday..wanna try out and get familiar with the piano's touch..

actually at first i planned to go alone..and someone so smart told me :"you dunno recital got ghost aaahh??" wtf made me damn scared..so in the end i brought someone along with me...so while he was there...i 'commissioned' him to make a new header for my blog...and here it is...i like it alot..thanx alot!!!=D what do you guys think??do leave a comment yea.=) btw just now xiaotian came over to practise conducting with me as we'll be having finals 2mr...and i showed them my blog..xiaotian went:"who's that girl??" and i was like..staring at her..and tell her that "its my blog la..." damn funny lo..people couldnt recognize me...do i look that different??lol....

btw the four pics in the new header was accidentally chosen and placed in chronology...from left to right, being the recent of me to the oldest, dated back a year ago...from my bushy hair to permed hair, and different style of permed hair and to straight hair..four changes of hair style in less than a year...genius!!!


anyways if your just wondering why am i so free this week while last week i was so damn stressed out and depressed with my studies and life...well coz i've managed to finished my AMus paper on sunday..and today i'm so damn free that its feeling damn weird...having nothing to do...wanted to watch series before hitting the bed..but my hard disc is with vic as he accidentally brought home with him...so i decided to update my blog...

this post is gonna super random...



remember posts ago i was saying that i hit my feet against my room's door and i 'threw' myself to the door of the room next door? and this is the end product...super huge patch of blueblack on my right feet.its not obvious in this pics..in fact i tried taking alot of pics and this is the best among all..in real life..my feet was purple and black...serious shyt!! blueblacks spreading from the 3rd and 4th toes til the feet area...and some cuts too...i'm seriously too geng...hahah



fish n chips @ Carl's jr...had this for dinner before our show...watched Watchmen..and that show is so damn ridiculous..i just simply dun understand and i'm not bothered with understanding it...spend almost 3 hours in cinema without having a clue what are they trying to say...



the weekend where i got to borrow eddy's car as he went down to Singapore...

me driving..


this is the best i can do while driving..didnt dare to take my eyes off the road..











so now i know how i look when i'm driving..so ugly can...sigh...







had lunch at a pizza place...forgotten the name..fetched them down for hangkai and to buy stuff for our dithyrambic concert use...



genting view from my condo...never fail to fasinates me everytime i see it...i'm such a kid...sigh..




got this cute lights deco from our trip down to melacca...original plan was to put it in my room back in shah alam's house..but then that time i've decided not to go home often..so in the end i put in cheras..




my night light...damn nice..like it alot..now i dun need to sleep without lights anymore..=)




this bruise on my shoulder...how i got it??well it was weeks back when i was rushing to get dressed for MDG party in Mist club in Bangsar...couldnt balance well and i fell towards my wardrobe..and my shoulder hit the edge of the wardrobe...the pain was like hell i tell you..i went shouting for awhile..lol..the skin came out and there was a cut and blueblack again..





i think this is days or maybe a week later...the cut was obvious...even til now it still hurts abit when pressure is applied there..and the cut is still visible...




view from my condo...taken by vic using my cam...i'm damn amazed with the picture quality my cam able to produce..didnt know at all..




fell sick after Dithyrambic production/performance...this is the amount of medicine i need to eat 3 times a day..that few day i swear i can taste medicine all the time...it sux...hate to fall sick now..even though its been 2 weeks back..but i'm still not fully recovered yet..still having abit of flu and cough..but i'm way way better now..





so hyper now...coz having my frens around me hours ago..actually made my day...this afternoon woke up feeling like shyt...feeling lost..but they put my back on track..thanx so much for making my day guys..love you all!!!
finals week...next week will be purely exam..
til the next update...
toodles..
muahzmuahz..
loves to all...

No comments: