Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Its Not Hard To Be Happy

sleeping habit gone crazy lately...i'll be super energetic around 1am..and every night gotta force myself to sleep only able to sleep...especially last night...

today i'm rather happy...just becoz i paid attention to the small lil things, small lil detail around me where most of the time people will choose to ignore or tend to take it for granted...having frens around who cares and love me...i couldnt thank you guys enough...frens that fetch me here and there..in and out...send me and pick me up from classes, fetch me out for yamcha sessions and to hang out together, even those that offered to send me home, and not to forget those that always cook for me...called up to make sure i'm alright...listen to all my problems and laugh bout my silly jokes and stupid acts...

just these small lil gestures made me feel so happy..coz i know i'm very lucky to have you guys as my frens...

i've forgotten starting from when..i love to watch the sunset...and today..i saw two things that made me very happy...i was on my way for choir's weekly practise..and i saw rainbow...with a beautiful sunset...i saw a beautiful sunset too yesterday...unfortunately i didnt capture these treasured moments with my cam...

it makes me understand that beautiful things still happens...even during the suckiest or hardest times..

came home around 11 something...and had a bowl of fried rice and some home made cantonese dish to welcome me..i felt so lucky...these are the lil things we tend to take for granted...coz its been this way since we were born...and once u lost it..only to feel its importance...

although i never really thank these people...but i wish its never to too late to do so..


THANK YOU...especially to my family...
love you guys...=D

1 comment:

Lingz said...

wow.. seems like this is the 1st post that sounded so satisfied

sound so
'appreciative"

hahah

is not late aaha!!!!!!!!kind a .. going to a better life huh?