Sunday, April 26, 2009

Holiday Update

only slept at 5.30am this morning...lost the urge to sleep coz i was having series marathon and blog hopped for a bit...only woke up around 2pm just now..haha..luckily didnt get lots of naggings...=D quite bangga la actually...hahaha...


i just realise that i have some pics taken during some of the things i've done during the exam weeks..which is dated around 2 weeks back..so finally get myself to update my blog...

during choir concert...with lala and ling...taken with my nokia3600slide...lousy cam eventhough its 3.2mp..even my sonyericson w810i's 2mp cam produce better pic than this...sigh...still my sony cam the best...but lately i find it lack in response...but i still love it la..dun worry i wont abandon u...



during exam week..basically i have nothing much to do coz within that week..my exams only fell on 2 days..which was monday and thursday...rather free but i had my AMus paper to write...so monday after having my jury...i went back home..later me and ling followed eddy out for lunch...and when we got home...i opened the door to find our house flooded with water....quickly went into the kitchen...and sure enough..someone was filling up the pot of water and left it there when we went out...and ling somemore asked:"wah so wor...so geng didnt off the tab...." sure enough it was her coz i didnt do that...lala was sleeping in her room and yirui wasnt around the house that day...anyhow..i find it rather amusing as i kept laughing all the way...


flooded kitchen...




got some picture for rememberance..haha...ling even tried to bribe me with a meal to ask me to keep it just between the two of us..but which i didnt...i just thought that its very funny...dun hate me la ling..hahaha...dun worry..no one blames u for anything...we just laugh it off like a joke...=)


partially flooded living room...i know thats alot of shoes..but 4 girls in a house..this is considered okay la..of coz..what u see here is not just what we have...coz there are plenty shoes especially mine and yirui..which are kept in our room..hahha..and lucky enough..the water stopped just before reaching the sofa and the piano...ahahah..no damage done...



a pail full of water..from the living room itself..haha..i know the water is dirty which means something else...dont even try judging okay. =)



to make things easier..we used these floor towels to help soak up the water...it works more effectively than the mop....



silly ling..wanna act somemore..looking guilty..but actually we were laughing our ass out while she trying to bribe me..hahah




went clubbing after my finals ended..that day itself..wasnt intended pun...but there i was...




frens of keanwai..(sorry forgotten ur name...), darren, me and ben ley...we were schu mate back in secondary schu...


Ms Eliz's Farewell/Gathering Party.

was held in uni last saturday...which was a reason why i stayed back in cheras..while having some plans made to kick start my hols..Ms. Leung, Ms. Jaz, Ms. Chong and Dr. Lim playing a piece by Dr. Jeff..




Dr. Jeff giving a speech...our new head of Classical department..



Dr. Png (new Head of School of Music) and Dr. Lim played a Concerto..



Mr. Juan Pablo..head of Contemp. department...gave speech while students arranging the instruments..




contemp students performing..



Ms. Sara and Mr. Stephen sang a number...

after the party ended..we left by a flight of stairs which all the lights were then off...but someone was kind enough to switch on the lights on their hp...suddenly i slipped, missed two steps of stairs and fell straight on my knee...ling was shocked as she was holding me hand then...they pulled me up..but i didnt feel any pain after the fall so i thought it was nothing...so yirui send us home...and i cleaned up and all..slowly i felt the pain..i think i sprained my ankle...couldnt walk much later that night..and to make matters worse..i was going to genting the next day..so that night i was still thinking whether should i go genting anot with my sprained ankle as i worry i couldnt walk much...but next day waking up and feel that i dun wanna give a damn to it as i just wanna go for a holiday trip...was careful enough to take good care of myself...by monday without realising..it doesnt hurt anymore..lol...just clumsy as always...i trip and fall, or hit myself onto something every once in a few days...

Eric's Poolside Party on last saturday...

not many ppl reached then so me and rui decided to keep ourselves entertained with the playground there...lol




happily playing the swing...no one to stop us from playing like the park in KLCC...



with birthday boy...




got home and cleaned up...got this from the fall at the party...couldnt remember what i hit...doesnt make any sense to me how i got this...




the swollen part was rather bad...its kinda obvious hor...haha




pictures taken last nite coz i was too bored and had nothing better to do...watching series while having all the things i need next to me...if can i try to avoid moving here and there so much coz my leg hurts with the huge bruise..haha




okay lame shot of me eating bread coz all i had was poridge whole day..although i ate many meals..but i ate little every time...




messy dressing table...too many things...guess i just need more space to keep my things..ahha..wonder how am i gonna keep all my things after i shift back here after graduating...definately need a big shoe rack for all my shoes...think gonna make a few trips to ikea to look for storage ideas for my room soon..



it was 2.23am...sigh...couldnt sleep la...by then i just finished blogging and was about to start my series marathon..lol...which explain why i slept at 5.30 this morning...actually more of forcing myself to sleep...




this is how the bruise look like today when i woke up just now...so "beautiful"....=____=''


next post...Genting trip with ling....
til then..toodles...
muahzmuahz..

No comments: