Thursday, November 22, 2007

black and white

i dunno how to start with this post...lets just put it this way then...lots of memories keep playing in my mind..lots of questions popping out...i dunno why but i'm always tired but when i lie down on my bed i couldnt sleep..forced myself to sleep these few nites..kept turning here n there...my hair keep falling..like really alot..well at least my appetite got better today..or izit me who forced down the food without realizing???lost 1kg..in like 3 days...well that i should be happy bout..been wanting to slim down...nose bleed,chest pain,neck sore,it felt like i just got hit by someone using a stick or something...i dunno whats wrong with me..just hope i'll get well thats all...still got plenty of housework to do before i going back cheras next week.got to do the windows,my concert attires need to be wash...havent been practising my vocal pieces and my violin..just dun have the mood to start...yea i know lame excuse...period gone totally hay-wired...whats wrong with me god.......

No comments: