Monday, November 19, 2007

what the heck

what the heck man...went out lunch..didnt have much appetite but still force myself to go eat some before my gastric strikes..purposely ordered tosai coz its small serving...but what the fu** that even the luck is not on my side..it was so big serving and so hard to bite...i had to force myself to finish up everything n i nearly puke...everything's not going according to my wish...so u wanna try how determine i am in getting the things i want????!!!try me then...i'll show u...i'll do everything it takes...i'm crazy but what can i do??..when humans are desperate..desperate enough to kill just to survive...woke up with nose bleeding...swallowed a cupful of blood...n my throat is burning like fire...never ending problems...just wish i walk outside and got hit by a truck..there....problems end.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mummy...what had happened to you? don't simply think of those stupid things k? you still have us..we'll always be there for you!! don't you remember? think of all those people out there who cares about u...your parents....your friends..your relative...all of love you...so don't do or even think about those silly things k? I LOVE YOU...WE LOVE YOU...seriously we do...