Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Its not ok...

i just woke up..everyday is a brand new day..everything starts fresh...i made myself think that way...but...spirits all got turned down after i saw something...i'm suffering...suffocating...but what i'm going thru now is nothing if compared to what he's been going thru these years..yea serves me rite..what goes around comes around...karma..yup i've got them all hit back at me real hard...all the good times flashes back in my mind as though they just happened lately..but the fact that they arent...mayb he's rite..i didnt show my appreciation..i took for granted...n it feels like shyt to be taken for granted...ring that bond us together as one..dont mean the same way to him anymore..guess i shouldnt wear it anymore too..it brought up lots of memories...maybe one day he will put it back to where it belonged...at least thats what i hope so...yea cried myself to sleep again..actually its not a bad way too..i can sleep better that way...and at nite i wont have nightmares...quite good huh...i keep wondering..what if one day i turned crazy....as in really crazy n need to go to mental hospital...i think i'm going to be.......

No comments: