Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Online Shopping

its just only the begining of my holidays..i'm still loving it..coz during short sem i really worked my ass out like mad..just stress stress and stress all the way, from the begining of sem til it overs...god never like short sem anymore..except for the long holidays la..haha...yup online shopping is really great...u get better deals, nicer clothes that sometimes u cant find them locally or at the price u can get in forums...and its really easy...i always cant find clothes that i really like when i go shopping at malls..so now i turned to online shopping...although its abit risky as i cant try it on and see the quality for myself..but i dont find it a big problem at all coz normally i can just walk into a shop and take my size and just pay for it without trying..so that makes shopping easier for me...lucky for me lo...but i never buy bottoms on forum...coz i rather not that take risk,..bottoms are only nice when they're really fitting...but tops...i prefer them to be slightly loose..to hide my tummy la..hahaha...so my recent boughts from forum are a white bikini,a bag,a vest...another bag is coming....and i've also ordered another two tops..from taiwan...how i wish i'm living in taiwan...i think i would just keep shopping til i drop..haha...yea..photos coming up...2mr morning i'm going back cheras ad lo...coz thursday leaving for penang/ipoh...wakakkaa..so happy...its been years since i went to penang ad...the one and only time i went there was when i was 7 or 8 years old..haha...so more than 10 years liao..wonder what happened there now..hahaha..



my new vest...love it


batch that bi made for me..according to my face la..but dun really look like me...but still love it..


mah new handbag...love it...hehe..my mom kept saying that its really big..but its not really big at all..just nice to put everything that i need...

No comments: