Thursday, November 29, 2007

Supper...

so damn hungry now...god...these few days seriously...hungry til cant sleep...after i blog just now..i watched hongkong series while chat with my fren..then around 1 he cabut liao..i still keep watching...then bi called..he just finished working...on his way home..he called me..chat for quite awhile..i told him i'm damn hungry to the max ad..thanx to him that he reminded me that i have bread with me..haha..now i'm eating..i was so lazy to go find food coz i already brushed my teeth..but toooooo hungry ad i cant take it...haha..well say byebye to my slim tummy lo..aihz..so hard to make it slimmed down..and just now i had a super filling dinner,tomyam soup with chicken an rice...and pulut hitam...damn full..now i'm eating cheese bun again..aihz....

No comments: