Tuesday, November 20, 2007

cheer up!!!

i just realise that i blogged twice a day since yesterday...although its all short posts...but..it keeps me alive..yup...i went to showered from head to toe..(that doesnt mean i dun shower all these while ok)..i clean myself..i showered away all my unhappiness...i realise..i shouldnt sulk like there's no tomorrow..i mean..not worth it if i make myself look so ugly..life still goes on..everything still goes on and definately things arent going to turn good soon even if i sulk...so i choose to stay normal mood..i'm trying to stay really positive..why do bother checking my hp like every 30 seconds to see if i got any new msg from him anot..he wanna sms mah sms me la..dun want then sudahlah...i cant force him to love me like last time...but hope that sooner he will see my effort n that'll change how he treat me lo..hope for the best aite....

No comments: