Sunday, November 25, 2007

My Happy Ending...

to lala...i'm fine ok..i was out with him since this morning then came back in the evening..showered n went out again..so didnt had the time to blog..to those who care n followed up my blog since few days back,i'm fine ok..i eat and sleep well..no worries...well i can finally declare that we're back to normal again..yes i'm glad and very happy indeed...but according to bi..he said i'm still my old self except that i'm very confuse with myself n everything...haha...now he made me sound like i'm some very selekeh gal...yes although i get confused at times..coz everything's so new to me n i just didnt know how to handle all of 'em..give me some time...i think i can manage all of it...must have faith in him...coz trust plays a very important role in a relationship...in the end i still choosed to have faith in him again..
well met with bi today...hanged out at his place til 12.30 then went out to meet his cousin for lunch in taipan.then we went to sunway area.bi left his car at RacingArt studio for spraying before the TXN..got so many to do before the event...pity him..have to rush everything like mad...then waited for his cousin's car to get his back light smoked..then went to RacingFit..his fren wanna stick TeamStreet sticker but ended up didnt coz too many customers and didnt want to wait..so around 4 something Adrian fetched us back...hanged around at bi's house til around 6 something..then he fetched me home lo..came back took a shower n went out with family to my grandma's house for dinner..so i just came back like an hour ago...
going to bed soon..very tired today..dunno y..been having headaches and i'm abit feverish these few days...

No comments: