Saturday, November 03, 2007

Music is my life

finally i'm soooo done with my exams and schu...got around 2 months break..but i'm heading off for holidays next week..so looking forward to it man..wakaka...i was stranded alone in cheras for 2 days alone at my condo..without housemates and internet connection..my life then was soooooo dead..i could hardly belief that i actually had already pull myself thru all those nonsense..now i'm back in my shah alam house..and i've got internet connection here wei..so damn happy and my feeling now is hard to describe..u wouldnt understand how important is one thing or a person to you til i lost it...so yup i'm feeling so greatful for what i have...blasting music while writting blog and copying series for my bro from his comp to my lappy..yea i know i'm a good sis..hahahaha..just kidding..well couldnt sleep..i'm a nite person...currently listenin to rihanna's umbrella and sean kingston's beautiful girl..couldnt help but keep thinkin back bout the nite at BED...hueyhsiang's gone wild man...and thats not a good thing at all...i must tame down myself..i used to complained bout other ppl's blog that i always visit..every single time i open the site loud music will start blasting my speakers off..but now i've got mine in my blog..but dont worry..not loud and super noisy music..just move with the beat aite...yea shake a lil...it actually cures ur stress..its relaxing...hmmm...
sometimes i look at him i just couldnt help wonder...是我们都在改变还使我已经变成另外一个人了?我们的步伐是否还是拥有同样的节奏?有时我觉得很心痛,但是我不知到那是为了什么。有时我觉得我们之间的距离好像变得越来越大了。我没有那个勇气去问你那么多的问题,因为每当我问你你都会说没什么,有时甚至着怪你自己。你来告诉我,我应该怎么做呢?
please let my hp come back to me soon..coz my hand is so itchy for taking photos...how i wish i have my W810i with me now..there are so many moments i've missed..i wish i could take pics during those moments...yea speaking of photos...我们好像很久没有一起拍照了。你的 frenster 里都充满了你和别人的照片。对你而言,我已经不在那么的重要了吗?
直觉告诉我,我应该把问题都放在心里。就让时间把问题都冲走。

No comments: