Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The way i are...

back in cheras ad..although am alone in the house..but i'm quite happy..can do whatever i want...so...i came back here..1st thing i did was practised my vocal and pian abit la..then on my lappy and start blasting songs from my blog..then went into my room and start taking out all my new clothes and camwhore infront of the big big mirror in my hse..damn happy la when i see the mirror...haha..nth much to do la..but i'm still happy...
super random shot here..that the day b4 yesterday i was alone at home..so i cooked tomyam noodles for lunch...tasteless....spoilt the noodles..

like this top..just got it on monday...happy!!!=)wore it together with my bikini top...hahaha


see how beautiful and quality clothes u can get from shopping online??hahaha..super love this outfit!!!

not from online...if u read my blog all these while u would know..anyways..i kinda spoil this top..so sad man..the straps went too long when i was hanging it for drying after washing...tell me how can i fix it...i have problems washing off shoulder tops and spags...especially those abit stretchable and heavy material spags....=(


the way i are-Timbaland
thats all for now..chaoz..wanna watch 岁月风云。。。

No comments: