Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Blank

my mind is blank...no thoughts...nothing..

it wasnt that hard to spend a day without him if i have other things to do...i spend my yesterday going out with frens...i appreciates alot how they're willing to accompany me...make my day easier for me...at nite...we went to Greenbox...u were late..but u were there for awhile...u said u would accompany me for a nite...at last u said u needed to be alone...so u send me home and left...i know..there wont any promises between us anymore...promise is like a taboo in our relationship...

this time round i dun wanna have high hopes anymore...like u said..go with the flow...i guess u need alot of time to figure things out...i told u that i'll wait...its not a promise..its what i'll do for u..but without asking back in return...but u said u dun want me to do so...and just ask me to go on with my life...sometimes i'm very confused with what u said to me...this minute u said that the next time u coming back to see me..u wont be coming as a friend anymore...and when i asked for clarification...u said u dunno...again...just go with the flow...

it wasnt hard to see u smoke..but i just hate it when u do..the breathe...the smell on ur hands...but who am i to say that anyways??i'm nobody...i can advise u to cut down..but i'm dunno how much are u willing to listen and accept..and i dun wanna rush things or push u into things....

i think i was quite a good gal yesterday...i cried very little...compared to the 2nd day i met up with u after we broke up...all parts of me still longing for our old times, like holding my hands, open the door and wait for me to pass thru...hug me at all times...just those lil things...lil things matter the most...those lil details and stuff u did for me...maybe i was blinded with unsatisfaction and i just couldnt see it and appreciate what u have done for me all these while.. 爱,让人不满足。。。

i'll wait for u...u know i do...so just take as much time as u need...i'll be rite behind u waiting...

2 comments:

逋。梦 said...

im not clear enough what was happen to u, but...
5 years relationship...think carefully this relationship worth to continue or just give up the things happened in 24 hours...? are those matter unforgivable?
think probably....just dont regret.
hope u'll be alright soon. take care.

Clarrise HueyHsiang said...

its 3 years with him...its not that i wanna give up..i begged...very hard...but this is what he wants...