Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Up

rite til this point...i think there's nothing more for me to do except to give up...i just dun understand why he have to do this to me...treating me nicely and taking time to sort all the things up is 2 different thing...by listening to his voice i can calm down myself and not to think so much bout the future...but to him..i'm almost like a burden to him...special friend...if this kinda of special friend is u pushing me away....i rather dont want..u promised me that u'll at least find me out...thats what u said...and u said u wont sayang me any lesser than before...when i ask u am i bothering u with my life and all...u said no..and asked me not to say like that anymore...

things certainly arent easy for u..but its almost as tough as it is for me...u used to be my everything..and now..i'm left with nothing coz u decided to leave me...how u want me to be happy and pretend that nothing is wrong with my life??i'm not a robot..i cant lie about my feelings for u and for the things that happened...u think everyday is easy for me?it isnt at all...i pass each day by each day...not knowing what am i going to do...yea i know i can focus on my piano for the upcoming exam..but today...do u know that i'm so down that i couldnt do anything but to just lie down on my bed, force myself to sleep to forget bout everything??

i break down today...like i said...i pass by each day by each day...yes..yesterday i can suck up everything, pull myself together...but today...no...i feel like shyt...i told u that...and u just kept quiet..i told u to take care of urself...u answered me back very rudely....i couldnt stand it anymore so i just slammed the phone...coz i really dunno bout u anymore..i dunno whatelse i can say to u..even everytime i called u...we just kept quiet all the time... but at least i can feel ur presence around me...to assure myself that i'll be patient and wait for u...

am i suppose to wait now??or just to give up??can u please tell me??

6 comments:

Kenny Surtani said...

Never give up!!!

Lingz said...

gal.. u make me feel very sam tong for this post..... !!! i tot im not sopposingly to say tat U SHOULD NOT WAIT ANYMORE.. but... ur last sentences nearly touch my heart. n. ... i can feel ur pain too..my gal....

gal... no matter wat.. i still support u..even u wanna wait.. i will still stand by ur side n be with u..

b brave ya.. to face ur everyday.kos u knwo it will still pass each day by each day!!..

mama..lov u ..

Avery said...

dear, stay strong!!!

if u think his heart is not with u anymore, there's no point for u to keep his existence. i think it's best if u give each other more time, don't rush through things yeah. time will tell. i would recommend u to stay focus in ur urgent task 1st.

and u know that whatever decision u've made, u will always have our support! if u wanna wait, we will wait with u. we will hold ur hand so tight that we won't allow u to fall.

love u sexay! =)

Clarrise HueyHsiang said...

i guess i'm just stubborn...even if ppl ask me to give up..i'll still wont do so...thank u guys for all ur support...i know its gonna be a very tough path for me..

逋。梦 said...

hey girl
bucks up!

that is not necessary to beg to get back love...if he is so heartless...
what make him so determine to break up? what's the problem? is that u asking him to change too much or he dont ever want to change also...? sometimes both of u need to find the balance point between both of u...
give up or not is depend...is he worth or not...if he don't know how to cherish and dont wish to change wat u unsastified or u adjust urself to complain no more? if problem u had figure out and trying to solve, but it doesn't work..that's meaningless to be together also...right? cause if want to continue..it would take longer time...so if u want to forever...both of u have to compromise in some aspect...
anyway...take care urself...

Unknown said...

I got nothing to say except to tell u, I will always be there for u no matter what!! I will support ur final decision...=)