Thursday, November 27, 2008

Stupid Celebrations

i just came back from my classes 2day...luckily i had something to do today..if not i guess it'll be another tough day to pass...i didnt sing during vocal class 2day...my teacher can sense that i'm not well...even my fren...the gal that i'll b her accompanist for her upcoming exam...so my teacher sat down..asked me whats wrong and all..she gave me advise...talked to me...

another shocking news...that i need to attend xmas carolling after all...and out of 10 days must at least perform 8 days...i thought i can dun participate..coz i seriously dun wanna go...aih...or maybe i should??like my teacher say...i should go and mix around with them...and celebrate xmas together...since my previous xmas plans already impossible to be brought out..aih....


aih...i hate celebrations....

No comments: