Monday, November 10, 2008

i cant sleep now...aih...
whole day so boring la how...aih...
btw i just editted my last post coz seriously have too many spelling errors d...finally find the urge to edit them after bi telling me to do it..coz i thought no one would actually read everything and notice them..well i think i'm wrong..lolz...

had my 1st ever facial yesterday afternoon...hahah...after 20 years of cloaked up pores and all..i've done something bout it...went to a super nice beauty centre in Kota Kemuning..coz its newly opened...all 1st timers will have the benefit of a basic facial package that coz rm28 only...so i was told bout it and decided its time to have something done to my face....to have all the blackheads removed...so my mom made an appoinment for me...the facial lasted for almost 2 hours...

1st i was brought in to have my feet cleanse with warm water and sea salt....followed by a fish spa before proceed to the facial...i skipped the fish spa part coz the fishes were freaking me out...they're not those small lil fishes that u see outside those normal shops that provides fish spa...they're huge..each of them is like as long as the length from my palm to my fingers...they're really huge...everytime i tried to put my feet in..the fishes will swim to me like they've never eaten for centuries...finally i still couldnt get the urge to do it...the facial consist of normal stuff and some back and shoulder massage..when they trim my eyebrows...my whole body's nerves all cringe up together...damn geli..hahhaha...after the massage...i felt like my back bones were crushed..hahha...upon the facial ended...i was served with some herbal soup to remove wind from my body...that soup was more like a drink lo...super hot...coz i think its made of ginger and serai....after that i was brought out to smell some essense to revitalize my body...all consisted of serai again...after everything ended...my mom reached...so we were consulted by a beautician or whatever u call it...and she recommended some products to use...

overall my skin was alrite..just abit dry coz of the constants in aircond rooms...my mom got me a bottle of sunscreen for my face...early protection from the sun and premature aging...coz i got some kinda freckles...so i need it...


at nite...we went to sunway for steamboat...ate damn alot..hahaha..was totally bloated...


okay i guess thats for now...imma going to bed now...coz abit hungry d and lazy to go downstairs to find food plus i've brushed my teeth...eatting after 12am is very fattening...

nite peoples...

No comments: