Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tiredness

Just came back after a whole day being outside...finally got to drive out on my own...well literally la...morning woke up, went for breakfast with dad...then came home to warm up for my class...showered and off i went...went to pick up bi 1st before heaving to cheras...he insist on keep me accompanied..worried that i drive alone..so we went to leisure mall for lunch, then i went back condo to take my book, went to print some things..then bi send me to bukit jalil...class ended @ 4pm..but bi still in Midvalley..miscommunication and misunderstanding i guess..so he rushed back to fetch me over to the other block of condo for vocals coz it was then raining heavily and i left my vocal books in the car..8pm class over, bi picked me up then headed back to subang, at 1st wanted to go subang parade for Pizzahut...but then jam coz traffic lights spoild...then turned over to usj side..jam again...so we went to summit for dinner instead...had KFC...after dinner..when drove back to bi's hse 1st...lepak-ed for awhile...then came home....


pheeewww...what a tiring day...actually i wont be that tired if i got to sleep last nite...i was rushing to make ammendments to my programme note as i need to hand in my 2nd draft to my teacher for checking...so last nite only do and rushed like mad...by 2 something only finished..then surf the net for while..around for only goes to bed..and guess what..i couldnt sleep...coz i've slept the whole afternoon...plus....the nite light in my room decided to spoil just rite before i wanna sleep...i couldnt sleep and i was scared of dark....finally around 5 something 6 only fell asleep..but then...suddenly i heard my neighbour behind making alot of metal clanging sound...my god...

so i'm dead tired now...got some pics but lazy for the moment...gonna update 2mr i guess...

nite....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tired then rest more lo...MUAX!!