Sunday, November 09, 2008

C-L-A-*-*-*-*E

blogger is giving me such a difficult time when i was posting up pictures...before this...i post pics according to their arrangements...so that i wouldnt need to rearranged them again...but lately...everything went hay-wired....the arrangements are all in a mess and i gotta do double work by rearranging them again in this post....i dunno who's fault izit....but i hope that it will resume back to its usual operation lo...save time so that we'll have more time to blog mah...rite??

okay...its holiday....2 months know...lolz...i dunno i'm happy or sad seeing that i need attend classes every week...yea i know i've mentioned this again and again in my previous posts...but who cares...i wanna say what i wanna say...lolz...i've been a very good girl this past week...i've been practising piano like damn alot lately...say about 3 hours each day...compared to before....less than an hour....yea i know i'm lazy...lolz...


so...this post should start back to last friday when i had my 2nd performance with Dithyrambic Singers...its our own concert to raise funds for us all...so we gotta work too before the performance started...it was damn tiring...i wasnt feeling too well that day...had the syntoms of falling sick then...headache all nite...slight cough...blame it on the weather...aih...i was stationed at the seats area to guide audiences to their seats...it was really crazy...1st time working as an usher...super busy usher...all kinds of people i met that nite..lolz..but it was a really good experience...my parents and grandparents went to watch our performance that nite...after everything ended...was rushed to go home by my mom coz my dad wasnt feeling well too...so after the concert my dad drove to condo for me to pick my things up..then i drove my grandparents home then headed home afterwards...i can drive okay...

ling with maggi..it was his birthday that nite..


me, ling, laiyee and wenchin...managed to take this pic before i left...


reached home....finally a busy day had ended rather well..

so i've spend a few days at home...monday i met up with bi...his car had some problems few nites before so he didnt go to coll...well literally his car exploded...burnt...luckily no one was inside the car when it happened...some wiring stuff short-circuited that caused it..as i was saying..monday i met up with him...teman him to go bank to make a new atm card, had lunch with him and accompany him to salon for a hair cut...

these pics are just some random pics of my neighbour's kittens..they're damn cute can...



this is what u get when u disturn ur sibling...a slap from her...lolz...
there are 3 of them altogether...


and thats the mommy...
wednesday after lunch my dad send me back to cheras...i went back there and started to practise piano....i practised damn long...well when i was half way practising...i got a phone call from my vocal teacher asking me to be an accompanist for her other 2 students....at 1st i still not sure whether should i take that opportunity as i know i'm not that good and i dun wanna screw up ppl's exam and classes..but my teacher reassure me that she'll guide me all the way thru...so i've decided to take the chance...to gain some experience and earn some extra pocket money...its not much..but i think its good enough...better than nothing mah...so after that phone call i straight away practised and prepared the pieces than i need to play for the 2 soloists which willl be having class the next day....it was rather crazy...but its a challenge that i should take up and see how well i can cope with challenges...while waiting for bi to come cheras find me..i kept practising everything...my piano pieces, accompanying pieces and my violin pieces....
bi reached...he brought me out to midvalley...we watched movie and jalan-jalan...seldom got chance to do that coz normally we would go there very late and didnt have the time to jalan-jalan...he also brought a surprise that day...he called me the nite before...saying that he did something to his hair again...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
hahaha!!!!when i 1st saw him i cant helped but kept laughing...not used to seeing him with that hairstyle...but now i find it damn yeng lor....ahhaha...


we had sushiking for dinner....then went to jalan-jalan around...

sat down for a drink


i know i look ugly...





my baby mohawk...lolz...


we watched Bangkok Dangerous that nite...not bad i would say...after movies bi send me back and he left...
thursday....woke up and warmed up and went to coll for classes...had piano and violin and violin group class that day...after all the classes, went home to rest for awhile and practise my accompanying piece while waiting for bi to come pick me up to bukit jalil for vocal classes...kelian my bibi....he accompanied me for 3 hours at my teacher's house while i was having class and accompanied for 2 soloist...thank you bi!!!hehehe...after my class we left to subang to had dinner, bought dvd and went home...what a tiring day....
friday...bi had class from 2.30 til 5.30pm...so i told him that i wanna go pyramid shopping while he's having his class..coz no point staying alone at his hse with nothing to do..after much persuasion that i wont be walking around much as i only hang out at F21, popular book store and starbucks maybe...he allowed me to go shopping alone(he worried how am i going to spend the 3 hours there)...so not used to it lo...coz everytime i go shopping bi would be with me...but i enjoyed it alot too...i can go wherever i want, be in F21 as long as i wanted...it was fun...so after having a light lunch at home...we left for sunway...then we parted our own ways....1st i went to Nichii....then to Forever 21.i sesat on my way to locate F21..damn funny..lolz..spend almost an hour there....going thru all the clothes and hunting for bargains....i shop smart mah...hahaha..after having almost an hour and a half to spare...i went to popular to read mags..by the time bi called me up to meet up with me..i was still in popular looking thru story books to buy...lolz..
the usual...camwho pics in F21...

damn like this knitted hoodie alot...its from bargain corner..the last piece available...and its my size!!!

sorry for my tak-tau-malu-ss pics..








a white spag...something so versatile...


i tell u...this top is freaking cheap lo...


actually i was looking for black tops to wear during formal concerts or recital...but this piece is kinda outta my budget...


my outfit for that day...loving bf tees so much...



so after meeting up...we went to makan at kimgary....bi applied for the membership card...and we used up a coupon..which is free a set of popcorn chicken...and another coupon of rm5 off...so ended up having lots to eat til the extend we cant eat anymore...and the bill only came up to rm29....what a worth eatting meal...hahahha
after makan bi met up with his fren, kelvin to play arcade together...so as usual the guys would stand near to the racing booths waiting for their turn to play rite...i walked whole day in heels so i was tired..so i found a chair behind and sat down there alone, while waiting for them...i was playing my hp....and then there was this guy..came near to me...so i looked up and see what's going on...i thought it was someone i knew...anyways...this guy whom i dont know...started to ask me things..
guy: hi...do you know where's the toilet?
me: oh...erm.......(telling him how to go coz i've just went for toilet break like 10 mins ago)..
guy: oh ic....are you alone???
me:........(a blank look, trying to digest what he asked me..then smile at him, pointed to where my bi stood)....
guy: oh....thanx alot...*smiles*...(then walked away to toilet)...
i was like damn funny lo...1st time having this kinda thing happening to me..lolz...he surely not a regular there la...coz normally the gals what would be sitting there alone is all waiting for their bf to play....and plus...with how i wear instead of regular tshirt and jeans...even if i got spare time i wouldnt just sit alone in arcade rite..i will go shopping instead lo...haha...damn funny la that guy....
after they finished playing...we left pyramid...to Bobo's birthday party in The Ascott in KL....
upon reaching there....we met up with puiyee and send her out to get some food supplies...then we met up with Bobo..who was then having a bite with the press at 7atenine...after finished makan me and bi followed Bobo out to fetch Silvia and Eeling(came down all the way from Ipoh) from Sg Wang...


back in hotel...doing touch ups for the party...


i used my white eyeliner to draw the lines on bi's hair...to make it more obvious...lolz...

the view from the balcony...


the setting for the nite...puiyee arranged and set up everything for them 3...it was Bobo's, Jess's and William's birthday party...see the boost and the glasses there??


damn cute can this bday cake..lolz..



trying to pose like the banner..hahhaha



one proper one...

finger foods...the food was fantastic..such simple lil things but damn nice...all by puiyee and Jesse,stanley, ah heng and some other frens...


Bobo!!


Jesse, Silvia, Eeling and i


with the bday boy


bi working his thing at the dj station..left me alone to mingle around myself...with stanley there..


i tell u the photographer from the press damn like to take pic of them 3....hahahaa...when they're half way eating or talking or drinking...the camera man will be there snapping away d...hahahha

taken by leonard...i dunno y he took my cam from me...




with bi...got abit tipsy so i went to chill in the room...but then later many ppl came in to joint us to chat


it was fun...better than clubbing coz can mingle around alot and get to know new people...that nite i enjoyed myself...learnt to be more socialize...and got to know a few new frens...thanx bi..u always bring me to such fun events...taught me so many things...muazkzs..hehe...
oh yea...from my shopping trips....the yellow and cherry top is from e-shopping...the black tube from nichii and others from F21...all in all here i've spend about rm280 i think...i think i'm crazy..when i dont shop i wont spend any money at all..when i do..i'm spending like crazy...how???....aih...
oh yea...speaking of the secret....u know u want it...dont ya??hahhaha
well its like this...when me and bi went out with Bobo to fetch Silvia and Eeling..Bobo was asking me to have an english name so people can remember it easier than my super long and hard-to-remember chinese name....at 1st bi asked me what name i want..i said anything la..i dunno also..then i just said ABC..hahha...then dunno how things went and Bobo started to called me Herzt...at 1st they wannna name he HKS or something..my goodness...they too obsess with car stuff d..hahahha..then back at hotel...me and bi got nothing to do as the crowd still havent show up yet...so we discuss what kinda english name i am to have...so at last we ended up with CLARRISE...damn funny lo...coz at 1st bi intro me to his frens as my own name...then half way thru the nite...i started intro myself as Clarrise..hahahha...i was like giggling and laughing all the way when intro myself to someone...damn funny and not used to it lo...hahahha...
well please dont think that i'm trying to be hau lian or wanna act like ang moh or something...the reason i adopted Clarrise as my english name is that its easier for people to remember my name than my-super-long-and-hard-to-remember-and pronounce chinese name...actually bi already asked me to have one english name since like way long time back...but i didnt want to coz i thought if ppl wanna know me they would remember my name..guess i was stupid enough...coz i dun even remember ppl's name well!!..lolz...so there's it...i'm Clarrise...and Hueyhsiang....to ppl whom i already know...i'm still Hueyhsiang...but to ppl whom i'm bout to know in the future...i'm gonna intro myself as Clarrise for easier remembering....
laugh all u want and say all u want..but i think that name is beautifull..and i really do like it alot...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Clarrise??? Hahahahaha....isn't it the same as Michelle's sister?? XD

Clarrise HueyHsiang said...

i didnt think so much coz at that time i didnt want common names like michelle, grace, karen...so mah went with clarrise lo...haahhaha...just a name for easier to remember la...

Lingz said...

whahw...

but i tot it was Claire. ahhahaha

mum Clarriese

Clarrise HueyHsiang said...

hahaha....its CLARRISE la...what clarriese...funny wor the name claire didnt appear in my mind when i was thinking for names..hahahha..how aaa??nice aa the name???

Unknown said...

Don't know.....I still prefer MUMMY!! hahahahaha.....XD

Clarrise HueyHsiang said...

hahaha call me whatever u wan la...it seems that i really got a few names lo....hhaha...

PROF.LUCIOUS HAWARD said...

Are you in a financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills?
GET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE*
We sell this card to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide,Tho card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.
**WHAT WE OFFER**
*1)WESTERN UNION TRANSFERS/MONEY GRAM TRANSFER*
*2)BANKS LOGINS*
*3)BANKS TRANSFERS*
*4)CRYPTO CURRENCY MINNING*.
*5)BUYING OF GIFT CARDS*,
*6)LOADING OF ACCOUNTS*
*7)WALMART TRANSFERS*
*8)BITCOIN INVESTMENTS*
*9)REMOVING OF NAME FROM DEBIT RECORD AND CRIMINAL RECORD*
*10)BANK HACKING*
email blankatmmasterusa@gmail.com
you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment

+1(539) 888-2243
WE ARE REAL AND LEGIT...........2019 FUNDS/FORGET ABOUT GETTING A LOAN..

IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND TRUSTED

whatsapp only ===>>   +1(539) 888-2243