Friday, November 28, 2008

Sinking

as predicted...i woke up feeling like shyt...read thru all the messages u send to me...how sweet those memories were..suddenly...180 degrees change...still abit hard to accept all these...but i gotta somehow...hugged spongebob really close to me..and forced myself back to sleep again...

yesterday i drove out alone..i brought spongebob with me too...as a company...funny thing my mom just laughed at me why i brought out my soft toy with me...she didnt asked anything..somemore ask if i need to use the car today anot...but i declined to their offer...wish i hadnt..aih..

guess they knew that something huge just happened...

hueyhsiang oh hueyhsiang...u shouldnt be thinking too much already...better focus on exam, xmas carolling, s'pore performance and studies...u keep saying that give him time and space, go with the flow and see how things will turn out..but on the other hand u cant even let go...STOP IT!!!!!

how to let go la u tell me...wish i could die and everything would be easier for us both...i wouldnt need to suffer, and he wont have me pestering him all the time...giving him pressure...its like a win-win situation...

No comments: