Wednesday, November 05, 2008

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S

just like how Fergie sings it...
my goodness gracious hueyhsiang....please smack me hard on the head...kill me if u have to....i think i've gone mad...real mad...

okay this is what happened since some time back ago...i've gone to the state of which i have nothing to buy whenever i go shopping...nope...its not that i dont have the money or just simply dun have the heart to splurge...I SERIOUSLY HAVE NOTHING TO BUY DURING SHOPPING TRIPS!!!!..

now tell me how bad it is....having nothing to buy at all...which means its just a waste of time going shopping around looking for things that might catch my eyes or something...few weeks back i've stopped myself from going to shopping...coz i lost the urge to go shopping...u say la....can die can...omg....

so during the holidays or maybe weeks before holidays when my classes already cutting down..which means i got free time with nothing much to do (for a lazy girl like me that doesnt use her free time practising piano, vocal and violin)...so i started to e-shopping....


today...i sat infront of my lappy for almost the whole day...looking thru e-boutiques...and i decided to look for something else than clothes...so i turned to designer bags...


AND I'VE FOUND BACK MY URGE TO SHOP!!!!but this time i'm in deep shyt....just so u know i'm just some average kinda gal that came from an average kinda family with the average kinda lifestyle....i'm not born with a gold spoon in my mouth....and having this kinda affection for designer bags....I'M KILLING MYSELF!!!!...


i came across many nice designer bags....and those that really made it in my list are....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
COACH


omg....their latest series are so nice man...no more those monogram of C fill up the entire bag...


so nice can....







LOUIS VUITON


imma tell u....i HEART this Neverfull so much can...*droolling....* (+__+)



omg...LOVE this galleria too...one of my fren owns this baby here can!!!!omg...i wanna cry now...(T__T)


GUCCI






and last but not least....
JUICY COUTURE....

not their typical terry cloth and pinkish bags anymore....its very mature with a hint of fun....i HEART!!!!!


this bag is SOOOOOO CUTE can....got a big ring there...its call something like an Engagement Ring Fluffy Bag....so cute


i've always like hobo....


well...this is simply for the feast of da eyes...coz i think its very yeng lo....hahahha...




imma gonna work very hard to earn money so that i can buy myself one LV....and another one for my mom...its like every lady's dream to own a LV....unless i pray hard and cross my fingers tightly hoping that someone (*ahem)...will buy for me...lolz....well thats just a joke la...lolz...(coz i think if u really buy that for me..i'll die for u lo....lolz...)

No comments: