Thursday, November 27, 2008

Past

last week's today...now i've already picked u up from ur hse and we were heading towards cheras..it was a very memorable day for me last week coz it was my very 1st time fetching u to somewhere..instead of u driving, for most of the time...last week's now, 11.24am, i guess we were stuck in a jam on federal highway...

day day was our last day went out together...i miss it...the last place we went to have lunch was at leisure mall's wongkok cafe...the last place we had dinner was at summit..we had KFC...and i brought home the piece of chicken that u couldnt finish coz u said u ur hse nobody will eat even if tapao back..

how i didnt know was that...the night that i send u home...i'm actually sending u away from me..its heartbroken la...but this is a place for me to release my thoughts, my happiness and unhappiness..and most of the time after i post up my thoughts i'll feel better...

i dunno whether u'll read my blog anot...not asking u to...coz ur very busy..haha...maybe u cant even remember the site's add anyways...well just maybe la...i dunno..coz u seemed to have a very good memory on remembering stuff..while i'm always the one that kept forgetting bout everything..and u'll have to remind me..

aih..what can i say...its time for me to compromise to ur needs..rather than u always to mine...just cross my fingers hard that ..............................dun wanna say la...later if u come here see my blog.then u'll feel pressured again...hahaha..guess i'll just keep it to myself lo...

how to keep myself from not missing u ler...constantly thinking bout u ler...from so wanting to sms u very badly even if u wouldnt reply me anyways...haha...thats me la..always full of contradictions in me...just hope that i'm doing the rite thing to save us both lo....

No comments: