Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pointless

what more can i say...
what more can i do...
nothing...

its like stranded on an island
with nothing at all...

u've changed...
so do i...

moto of my life = 0

i've lost in my own tracks...
no longer know which way is the exit...or the entrance..
my life is dimmed...
darkness everywhere...
i cant feel, i cant see, i cant touch...
i just fall rite there...
although my tiny heart wishing there's someone who'll come and safe me...
but i know it well..no there wont be anyone...
even i dun wanna safe myself...
i'm giving up on myself...

i've changed...into someone that i no longer know of...i'm bitter, i'm sad..i'm in rage...i dunno what else there is in me...coz i cant feel anymore..i dont know who am i anymore...i'm a stranger to myself..and i dun have the intentions of looking for myself...coz its just pointless...

people, waking up everyday to have someone, something to look forward to...me...nothing...like he said.."it may be raining storm now...but how long can it rain??" but to me...i dun see the rain have any intention in stopping at all...

i've change...into something horible..that i myself no longer can take control, and i myself is terified of ...


i'm nothing but a monster...

No comments: