Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Decision

i already made up my mind...and that is that i'll wait for u, patrick...

i'll try not to contact u so often coz u need time and space..i'm not sure whether i can do it anot..coz i guess most probably is that i'll still be smsing u alot...well..coz now i'm having holidays...and i'm very free and u would just be on my mind all the time...i'll try to stop myself la...

although keeping myself busy would help..but i just turned down to sing for xmas carolling in Pavillion next week..well there are many reasons...but i'm going to keep it to myself...

i hope what we do now...can really bring us back together in future...and that we can be a better person..but bi...just in case ur reading this...i'm not forcing u...dun feel presured ok??

i'm really sorry for being desperate for wanting to be together again...i know i'm supposed to give u time and space..but subconciously i keept pushing u into things...i'm really sorry...

take ur time la..i'll wait and see how are we going to be...

i know that making this decision is stupid...for putting myself into more sufferings...but i just simply wont give up...coz like u said..i'm a very stubborn person..simply wont listen...=P


just dont forget about me alrite??there'll be always this gal name Clarrise, Lim Huey Hsiang, mad about u..coz she's totally in love with u...=)

and just incase u might forget one day..the name Clarrise is given to me by u...


take care...my dearest very special friend...patrick bi...hope to hear from u soon...

No comments: