Monday, November 03, 2008

Runaway

despite the fact that how much i wish to run away from everything...somethings problems just wont solve by themselves...i feel so suffering...i no longer knows what am i doing everyday...whats my aim??what kinda path i'm heading towards??lost in track of time i guess...things are not easy for me lately....i thought learning to let go will be benefitial to me seeing the fact that i'm so stressed out from things that doesnt even matter to me...but am i really letting go?or am i lying to myself all these while??i dunno..all i know is i'm even more troubled than before...i get mad with small little things..why cant things just goes as i expected them to be?why everything have to be so hard for me??i dun understand...i know obstacles are part of out learning process that each and everyone of us must go thru...but isnt it enough for the mean time??

being independent....i thought it was a good thing that i must not be too dependent upon people...but i guess not..look what i've becoming...someone that i myself is terrified of...
i'm so angry at everything...i dun want sympathy from anyone...yea so what if i'm all alone??fuck that man...i dont care how people's gonna think of me..coz i'm sick of seeing people's face and act according to how people want me to be...fuck ur ugly face alrite??!!stop trying to act cute..u digust me to the extreme...

nothing last forever...and thats the truth...the things that i once thought i've found and still seeking...actually i dont see any point of seeking any of it anymore...coz everyone just as fucked up as they already are...so why bother being the good guy all the time..rite??fuck it...

No comments: