Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Too-Free-Nothing-To-Do Post

my previous post i've mentione bout some eye gel that i bought...so i decided to share what kinda skincare i slap on my face everyday....


this is the eye gel that the beautician from Sasa pyramid introduced me...at 1st when i started to used it...kinda effective as i can really see that my dark circles were lesser ad...but 3rd day using it..i'm not sure whether is coz my eyeliner smudged coz i went out whole day for like 20 hours...or i didnt sleep...my dark circles were terible...i shall try longer...


this is my sunscreen for everyday use...bought from the place i went for facial..kinda regret...if i didnt get it..might be able to buy the Skin79 BB cream...heard that product is kinda good...


this is all the skincare i slap on my face everyday....before my facial...ppl told me that should start my own beauty regimen like simple toning, moisturising, protect my skin from sun and do mask everyday...for twice i got rajin for less than a week...then i lazy d...lazy til didnt use toner and all...but after my facial, the beautician said that should start doing it to protect from premature aging..which my skin is showing some syntoms...ever since..i damn rajin ad..lolz...somemore went to buy eye cream...hahaha...


this is the game bi bought for me...but i havent started playing it yet coz i've downloaded some free games from Yahoo..and this cd's games mostly comes with a crack..and i dunno how to apply the crack to the game...hahaha..i know i'm stupid...so is there anyone who's kind enough to teach me??


damn lotsa games...but too bad dun have dreamday wedding and all the wedding games..but got those fashion games..guess u cant have the best of everything...


last week when bi went down to cheras to find me...he brought me a surprise...


a cookbook on cupcakes and cheesecakes...days before we met up i was telling him that i found a few sites blogspots selling very adorable and pretty cupcakes with very nice deco....so he got me this book...

and behold to see some teasers..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

okay la..this is not a teaser..lolz..


i, personally love this a lot..its simple, doable deco and its sooooo cute!!!


with love shaped candle..but i wonder..isnt it dirty to put a candle into ur food??


so damn nice lo...feel like eating them now...who will bake them for me??hehehhe


5 comments:

Unknown said...

The last pic did impressed me lo...lolx....I LOVE cheese cakes...btw, mummy can post the instructions on how to do a cheesecake?? Coz I wanna do it within this week lo...but not those that need to bake la...can ar?? PLS.......then if I know how to do already I can do for u lo!! hahahaha...

Lingz said...

yummy!!!.. then i can eat liao
huhuh..

逋。梦 said...

guys, i know there is one cupcake shop in PJ uptown...nice!!u guys should go try it~~~~or tried ady??
angela, u can also go to buy philedephia cheese, there is a receipe on the pack, no need bake one~
after done count me once :P

Unknown said...

De novo~
I know la..that one I tried to do few times already...But it's too sweet la...Don't really prefer that recipe....So I'm gonna try another one tomorrow...the recipe I found it on youtube...Hahaha...Go check out my blog la...I will surely blog about it one!! hahaha...XD

Clarrise HueyHsiang said...

shern nin..pj uptown got selling cupcakess??haha...as i know amcorp mall there got la..every friday til sunday..the flea market outside there...